A high quality milk replacer that has been specifically formulated in order to achieve required growth rates to maximise calf performance.
Features & Benefits
• Enables fast, cost-effective growth and development which supports enhanced concentrate feed intake at this critical stage in life
• Helps give calves the best possible start
• Excellent palatibility, solubility and digestibility
Calf Feeding Suggestions
• The calf It is essential that all calves receive high antibody colostrum (typically 10-15% of body weight) within the first 4-6 hours of life. Use of a colostrometer is recommended. Feed colostrum for 3-4 days before introduction to milk replacer.
• Milk feeding of newly-arrived, purchased calves should commence after a 6 hour rest period and an appropriate electrolyte treatment programme.
Volumes and Mixing
• Feed at least twice per day*. Mix at the rate of 125 g of powder to make 1 litre of mixed milk replacer; i.e. add 0.5 kg powder to 3.5 litres water (at 42oC) to make 4 litres. Feed 4 litres per calf per day at 39-40oC. Wean after 6 weeks once the calf is consuming at least 1 kg concentrates per day for 2 consecutive days.